VE702P ESD Safety Glove
- The range specially designed for Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) environments
- With electrical resistance less than 10⁸ Ω, these ESD safety gloves help protect you from the risk of explosion by dissipating (as much as possible) the electro-static charges naturally present in the human body
- Made of Carbon Polyester high electrostatic dissipation
- Polyurethene coating on palm and fingertips.
- Guage 13
- Colour: White
- Size 6/7/8/9/10/11
- Certified to EN 388, EN 16350
The VE702P ESD Safety Glove is specially designed for electrostatic discharge (ESD) environments ensuring a safe working environment. It provides long lasting protection as well as an economical solution when comparing to other ESD gloves. They are ideal for Mining, Oil & gas, electronics manufacturing, Power, Wind energy , transportation, marine and warehousing.
Delta Plus India Pvt Ltd
6 & 7th Floor, EN-34, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal-700091