SICOR VFR –EVO Fire Fighting Helmet
- SICOR VFR-EVO Fire fighting helmet is specifically designed for fire fighters, constructed with the task-specific needs of firefighters in mind
- The shell design is sturdy and extremely comfortable to wear
- Located on both sides of the shell, the helmet has a universal connection for two point gas masks, which are individually adjustable, making it compatible with all the masks on the market and creates an efficient and safe mask/helmet combination.
- The SICOR VFR- EVO Fire fighting helmet is designed with a 4-point suspension attachment that provides stability during intense situations
- With a protective chin guard and quick release buckle, this helmet offers the utmost in safety and comfort
- Transparent eye screen and a transparent or reflective face shield, with anti scratch treatment on the surface and anti-fog on the inner surface for improved safety in all weather conditions.
- Two external levers allow for easy handling of the screen while wearing gloves, avoiding contact with the shield, face and eyes of the user.
- The face shields and eye screen are of the highest optical quality (optical class 1), certified according to European Standards EN 166:2004 and EN 14458:2004
- Reflective face shield available with self-extinguishing polycarbonate with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment
- A rear adjustment wheel makes size adjustments from 52 to 64 possible in one turn.
- VFR-EFO gives plenty of customization options in addition to the optional accessories below
Adjustable eye screen
Reflective face shield
Aramid neck protector
Carrying bag with double zipper
The SICOR VFR EVO Firefighting Helmet is an extremely comfortable, sturdy device suitable for structural and industrial fire fighting. It can be used during a wide variety of conditions, including crash accidents (danger of explosions, collapses, splinters, contact with chemicals etc.). The helmet is also ideal for structural fires with extremely high temperatures, falling debris and flash-over phenomena as well as poor visibility. In addition, it’s great for outdoor fires with extreme temperatures due to radiant heat phenomena and potential caustic or explosive materials.
Shell: Thermoplastic material reinforced with glass fiber, injection molded, resistant to high temperatures and mechanical stress
Inner shell: Polyurethane foam with reinforced molded honeycomb + aramid to absorb shocks and perforations
4 points adjustable chin strap with quick release buckle
Painted shell available in 10 different colors
|Year of Life|
Certified EC in category III, according to:
- EN 443:2008 (Helmets for firefighting in buildings and other structures)
- EN 16471:2014 (Helmets for wildland firefighting)
- EN 16473:2014 (Helmets for technical rescue)
- MED (EU Marine Equipment Directive)
Via Carlo Pisacane, 23A, 20016 Pero MI, Italy