TQ Cert Services Private Limited
TQ Cert Services Pvt. Limited, A wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Projects Limited is recognized as one of the world’s leading certification and Inspection organisation. Spanning over 41 countries, we have 16 offices with competent and experienced engineers. It is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB) in India.
We provide services in the following areas:
1. Management System Certification
We offer unbiased, efficient, cost effective and reliable services through well qualified auditors trained in business excellence and experienced in diverse industry/ service sectors.
2. Safety and Energy Audits
The safety and energy Audits of TQ Cert are an inspection and survey of the energy and safety measures followed by the company. The energy audits helps in energy conservation, reducing the amount of energy input in the system without affecting the outputs.
The various safety services we provide are:
- Energy Audits
- Fire & Safety Audits
- Structural Audits
- Staff Augmentation
- Fire Safety and Emergency Response Audit and Assessment
- Job Safety Analysis / Risk Assessment
- Emergency Response and Disaster Management
- Electrical Safety Audit
3. Inspection Body services
TQ Industrial Cert is an independent Inspection Body.It provides inspection services in line with the requirements of ISO 17020.The disciplines covered under these services involve: Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, ERDMP, T4S and IMS.
4. Product Certification
Product Certification ensures that a particular product meets all the quality standards- local, national and international, important to a specific market or category. These certifications help companies maintain a competitive advantage and continue its commercial success. For some industries, product specific certifications are compulsory and have legal repercussions. These industries obtain this certification to avoid financial risk as well as to maintain their reputation.
5. Food Certification (Food Safety and Food Chain)
We provide food safety and food chain certification and inspection services against various National and International Standards/Schemes.
1) TQ Cert Services Private Limited
Splendid Tower, 6th Floor, H No. 1-8-364, 437, 438 and 445, S P Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad -500016, Telangana
ABS Group began providing non-classification marine technical services in 1971. Over the decades, range of services expanded to support the diverse industrial and government clients that power, fuel, and regulate our world.
Today, ABS provides data-driven risk and reliability solutions and services that help our clients confirm the safety, integrity, quality and environmental efficiency of their critical assets and operations.
ABS Group offer a range of technical advisory and certification services for high-performance assets and operations in the Marine and Offshore, Oil, Gas and Chemical, LNG, Industrial Manufacturing and Government sectors. We also provide custom training solutions to a variety of global process industries.
ABS Group is an independent subsidiary of the American Bureau of Shipping, a marine and offshore classification society founded in 1862.
ABS Group also offers Technical certification programs and also offer global training in different locations.
Markets we Serve
- Marine and Offshore: As the world’s most experienced marine and shipping classification society, ABS is committed to helping owners of marine and shipping assets adopt new technologies and go beyond compliance to stay ahead in today’s challenging marketplace.
- Oil Gas and Chemical: We work with clients across the oil, gas, and chemical value chain and life cycle to streamline projects, preserve their licenses to operate, and help improve profitability.
- LNG: Our company has completed over 75 computerized maintenance management system upgrades, implementations and reliability services projects. We have done work for the North American LNG industry, including three major integration projects.
- Industrial Manufacturing: We provide inspection, certification, performance optimization and process safety solutions for manufacturing clients.
- Government: Our Government Services Advisory team based in Washington, D.C., and in our corporate headquarters in Houston provides a comprehensive, data-driven suite of solutions to help commercial and government organizations manage diverse operational risks.
- Power and Energy: With an increasing call for renewable energy across the global footprint, and legislative changes setting clear deadlines, the power sector continues to evolve as a highly competitive market. Our experts help asset owners meet these demands with safer, more reliable and environmentally compliant assets.
ABSG Consulting, Inc. Training Division’s Environmental Compliance and Training Service has been selected for certification maintenance points and credit hours by the
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
- Board of Environmental, Health and Safety Auditor Certifications (BEAC)
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Managers (IHMM)
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)
- National Environmental, Safety and Health Training Association (NESHTA)
1) ABS Industrial Verification India Pvt Ltd
6th Floor, Lakhanis Centrium, Plot 27, Sector 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400 614
2) ABS Industrial Verification India Pvt Ltd
No. 55/1, 17th Cross, 8th Main Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore-560 055
3) ABS Industrial Verification India Pvt Ltd
JVS Tower, E12/2, Sector-1, Uttar Pradesh, Noida-201 301
EPINOX Prompt is a professionally managed, multi-dimensional consultancy with expertise in Process Engineering, Process Optimization, Specialized Consultancy Services, Shutdown Services, Reliability Engineering and Energy Management & Quantitative Risk Assessment in Oil, Gas, Refining and Petro-Chemical sectors.
EPINOX Prompt has a pool of highly specialized professionals to support our clients in major shutdowns, turnarounds, commissioning, and startups.
EPINOX Prompt is an ISO 9001:2015 company. It’s a Competent Authority under the Petroleum Rules 2002 recognized by the Chief Controller of Explosives, Nagpur, with Approval No. CPP479666.
EPINOX Prompt is a licensed owner and certified trainer of the DNV software SAFETI and PHAST.
1) Epinox Prompt Consulting Engineers Pvt Ltd
35/18A-18, Venus Castle, Palarivattom, Ernakulam-682025, Kerala
2) Epinox Prompt Consulting Engineers Pvt Ltd
46/80B, Thiruvalluvar Street, Tambaram East, Chennai-600059
Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Ltd
Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Limited is a 50:50 joint venture between the Murugappa Group, India, and the Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group, Japan. It has technical collaboration with InterRisk, a group company of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group.
Established in 1994, Cholamandalam MS Risk Services has emerged as a leading risk consulting company in Chennai. We offer comprehensive risk management and engineering solutions in the fields of safety, health and environment. Our innovative and specialized services are geared toward the needs of Asian and European markets for the past 25 years. The organization has successfully executed more than 2500 projects (domestic/international), which not only helped our clients maintain compliance but also optimize their EHS performance and set new benchmarks.
Cholamandalam MS Risk Services is a certified “Environmental Impact Assessment” Consultant organization. It was also declared “Risk Manager of the Year” in Asian Insurance Industry Awards. The organization has collaboration with Process Map Infotech for its World Class Compliance and Risk management EHS Software Solutions for Indian market. It has a pan India presence with office in Mumbai, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad and Bengaluru besides corporate office in Chennai.
1) Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Ltd
GEE GEE Universal, 6th Floor, No:2, MC Nicholas Road, Chetpet, Chennai-600031
2) Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Ltd
Rustomjee Central Park, 501, A-Wing, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai-400059
3) Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Ltd
Noida Expressway, TR-0, 7th Floor, Express Trade Tower, Sector 132, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
4) Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Ltd
Empire Square, TR-Unit 1, 3rd Floor, JMD Empire Square Mall, Sector 28, MG Road, Gurugram, Haryana-122002
Petrodia Engg International Pvt Ltd
We are leading safety consultants for Oil & Gas Industries in India, our safety experts provide cost effective solutions which will mitigate any inherent hazards present in the plant and identify future potential hazards. By increasing the overall safety of your plant, we help you in increasing production and safety standards of your plant to international standards.
We provide solutions such as:
- Safety Cases such as COMAH (Control of Major Accident Hazard), HAZID
- Bow Tie Analysis
- Barrier Studies using Swiss Cheese methodology
- Emergency Response and Planning
- HSE Audit and Management
- Process Safety
- Incident Investigation
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Determination in Compliance to IEC 61511
We also provide work safety training & standard/ procedure development on
- Occupational Health Safety (OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001)
- Migration from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
Today Petrodia Engineering International Pvt Ltd provides a wide range of services to various sectors in the Oil & Gas Industries in India and abroad. Petrodia Engineering also has a growing list of clienteles from various other process industries in India, who are mesmerized with the quality of service provided and look to form long term relationship with the firm.
1) Petrodia Engineering International Pvt Ltd
3122, D Wing, Oberoi Garden Estate, Chandivali, Powai, Andheri East, Mumbai-400072
2) Petrodia Engineering International Pvt Ltd
167A, Raja Dinendra Street, 1st Floor, Fariapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal-700004
Consultivo is a management advisory and consulting firm helping global businesses in the areas of Sustainability, Business Excellence & Risk Management – both in strategic and operational level.
Consultivo offer 100 plus solutions in sustainability across the value chain.
We believe that consulting is more than providing advice. We provide solutions. Our management consulting practice is a combination of two broad types: strategy and operations in the areas of sustainability, risk management and business excellence.
Safety Consulting Solutions
Customized Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) solutions specific to your organization’s OHS risk profile
Social Consulting Solutions
Complete range of services in the Social Responsibility, Social Governance, Human Rights, Disclosures and Communications
Environmental Consulting Solutions
Consulting support for the prevention of pollution, conservation of water, use of energy, and waste management.
People Advisory Solutions
We support the process of enhancing people effectiveness and improving business performance.
ICC Green Biz Quiz 2016
Management Systems & Business Excellence
Implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, Business Process Reengineering
Safety Consulting Solutions
Consultivo is one of the leading Independent third-party safety audit companies. Our safety audits are considered as a management tool and being conducted by competent Safety Auditors. The audit identifies the areas of strength & weakness and provides a structured approach to continual improvement.
Our quantified assessments are used by global organizations to benchmark their safety management system against international best practices and country legal requirements. Consultivo is an IFC (World Bank Group) Approved Independent Consultant.
2, Rabindranath Tagore Rd, Dakshineswar, Kolkata, West Bengal-700076View Brochure
East Corp Group
East Corp Group is a professional Engineering and Technical support driven company. Engineering, Audits, Safety Management and Training are four pillars of our business.
We offer solution on Fire Management, MEP engineering Management, and EHS Management. The team of dedicated engineers, supporting each vertical, are qualified and committed to solve customer issues pertaining to each vertical.
East Corp Group introduces various programmes to suit every occupancy compliance management which include
- Factory Act & State Factory Rules
- Pollution Control Board
- Environment Protection Act
- Hazardous Chemical & Waste rules
- Fire Act
- The explosives Act
- Public Liability Insurance Act
- Risk Insurance and underwriters
- ISO Management systems
Comprehensive Audit Solutions
Our Audit programmes are Systematic, documented, objective reviews of systems, operations, and practices to verify that environment and safety standards such as permits, regulations, company policies and consensus standards are met.
Fire and Life Safety Audit and Risk assessment: The objective of this programme is to review and record the current system, procedures and verify the risk associated to Life safety so that user or AHJ involved can draw action plan to mitigate the risk and improve the fire safety measures in line with the set codes and standards criteria.
Security Risk and Threat Assessments: This involves detailed examination of all security threats, weak points and possible scenarios thorough and systematic appraisal of all threats based on the existing situation. Detailed breakdown of all security gaps and action plan to rectify them (with a focus on security personnel) helps owner or operator to mitigate the security risk of the property and life.
EHS Audit: This Audit can be used by an organization to review and evaluate the performance and effectiveness of its EHS as per Factory act and OH&S management system to OHSAS 45001. An internal OH&S management system audit programme is to review the conformity of the organization’s OH&S management system and get certified.
Energy and Electrical Safety Audit: Verification, monitoring and analysis of use of energy including submission of technical report containing recommendations for improving energy efficiency with cost benefit analysis and an action plan to reduce energy consumption. Electrical safety, Electrical accident and control measures, hazards identification, compliances, thermography analysis and recommendation reports.
1) East Corp Group
814, B-wing LODHA Supremus II ,Road Number 22, Near New Passport Office ,Wagle Estate, Thane-400604View Brochure