ABS Group began providing non-classification marine technical services in 1971. Over the decades, range of services expanded to support the diverse industrial and government clients that power, fuel, and regulate our world.
Today, ABS provides data-driven risk and reliability solutions and services that help our clients confirm the safety, integrity, quality and environmental efficiency of their critical assets and operations.
ABS Group offer a range of technical advisory and certification services for high-performance assets and operations in the Marine and Offshore, Oil, Gas and Chemical, LNG, Industrial Manufacturing and Government sectors. We also provide custom training solutions to a variety of global process industries.
ABS Group is an independent subsidiary of the American Bureau of Shipping, a marine and offshore classification society founded in 1862.
ABS Group also offers Technical certification programs and also offer global training in different locations.
Markets we Serve
- Marine and Offshore: As the world’s most experienced marine and shipping classification society, ABS is committed to helping owners of marine and shipping assets adopt new technologies and go beyond compliance to stay ahead in today’s challenging marketplace.
- Oil Gas and Chemical: We work with clients across the oil, gas, and chemical value chain and life cycle to streamline projects, preserve their licenses to operate, and help improve profitability.
- LNG: Our company has completed over 75 computerized maintenance management system upgrades, implementations and reliability services projects. We have done work for the North American LNG industry, including three major integration projects.
- Industrial Manufacturing: We provide inspection, certification, performance optimization and process safety solutions for manufacturing clients.
- Government: Our Government Services Advisory team based in Washington, D.C., and in our corporate headquarters in Houston provides a comprehensive, data-driven suite of solutions to help commercial and government organizations manage diverse operational risks.
- Power and Energy: With an increasing call for renewable energy across the global footprint, and legislative changes setting clear deadlines, the power sector continues to evolve as a highly competitive market. Our experts help asset owners meet these demands with safer, more reliable and environmentally compliant assets.
ABSG Consulting, Inc. Training Division’s Environmental Compliance and Training Service has been selected for certification maintenance points and credit hours by the
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
- Board of Environmental, Health and Safety Auditor Certifications (BEAC)
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Managers (IHMM)
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)
- National Environmental, Safety and Health Training Association (NESHTA)
1) ABS Industrial Verification India Pvt Ltd
6th Floor, Lakhanis Centrium, Plot 27, Sector 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400 614
2) ABS Industrial Verification India Pvt Ltd
No. 55/1, 17th Cross, 8th Main Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore-560 055
3) ABS Industrial Verification India Pvt Ltd
JVS Tower, E12/2, Sector-1, Uttar Pradesh, Noida-201 301
Bell Energy was founded in London, U.K., in 2016. We’re an independent consulting company whose mission is to solve business challenges for the energy sector.
At Bell Energy, we believe in the power of collaboration. We work with our clients, stakeholders, and the environment to deliver quality solutions that are sustainable and effective.
We’re located in London, U.K., but our services reach across the globe. We’ve developed systems to help us manage projects efficiently and deliver quality services within an agreed schedule.
As a global company, we’re committed to sharing information and joining forces with other companies to enhance value. This is why we host trainings, industry events and conferences so that we can learn from each other and better serve our customers’ needs.
Our staff is highly experienced and professional—we’ve got the skills you need!
Bell Energy is a leading provider of critical solutions for protecting and safeguarding life, the environment, assets, and investments. Our capabilities in HSE domain include:
- Managing asset integrity
- Providing HSSE and process safety management services
- Handling crisis situations
- Maintaining business continuity plans
- Delivering enterprise risk management services
- Delivering risk advisory solutions
- Providing environment & sustainability solutions
- Performing human factors engineering
- Assessing conformity to standards
- Performing occupational health risk assessments
1) Bell Energy
Sector 99/1/20, Bell House, Bhusari Colony, Paud Road, Pune-411038, Maharashtra
Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Ltd
Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Limited is a 50:50 joint venture between the Murugappa Group, India, and the Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group, Japan. It has technical collaboration with InterRisk, a group company of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group.
Established in 1994, Cholamandalam MS Risk Services has emerged as a leading risk consulting company in Chennai. We offer comprehensive risk management and engineering solutions in the fields of safety, health and environment. Our innovative and specialized services are geared toward the needs of Asian and European markets for the past 25 years. The organization has successfully executed more than 2500 projects (domestic/international), which not only helped our clients maintain compliance but also optimize their EHS performance and set new benchmarks.
Cholamandalam MS Risk Services is a certified “Environmental Impact Assessment” Consultant organization. It was also declared “Risk Manager of the Year” in Asian Insurance Industry Awards. The organization has collaboration with Process Map Infotech for its World Class Compliance and Risk management EHS Software Solutions for Indian market. It has a pan India presence with office in Mumbai, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad and Bengaluru besides corporate office in Chennai.
1) Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Ltd
GEE GEE Universal, 6th Floor, No:2, MC Nicholas Road, Chetpet, Chennai-600031
2) Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Ltd
Rustomjee Central Park, 501, A-Wing, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai-400059
3) Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Ltd
Noida Expressway, TR-0, 7th Floor, Express Trade Tower, Sector 132, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
4) Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Ltd
Empire Square, TR-Unit 1, 3rd Floor, JMD Empire Square Mall, Sector 28, MG Road, Gurugram, Haryana-122002
Petrodia Engg International Pvt Ltd
We are leading safety consultants for Oil & Gas Industries in India, our safety experts provide cost effective solutions which will mitigate any inherent hazards present in the plant and identify future potential hazards. By increasing the overall safety of your plant, we help you in increasing production and safety standards of your plant to international standards.
We provide solutions such as:
- Safety Cases such as COMAH (Control of Major Accident Hazard), HAZID
- Bow Tie Analysis
- Barrier Studies using Swiss Cheese methodology
- Emergency Response and Planning
- HSE Audit and Management
- Process Safety
- Incident Investigation
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Determination in Compliance to IEC 61511
We also provide work safety training & standard/ procedure development on
- Occupational Health Safety (OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001)
- Migration from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
Today Petrodia Engineering International Pvt Ltd provides a wide range of services to various sectors in the Oil & Gas Industries in India and abroad. Petrodia Engineering also has a growing list of clienteles from various other process industries in India, who are mesmerized with the quality of service provided and look to form long term relationship with the firm.
1) Petrodia Engineering International Pvt Ltd
3122, D Wing, Oberoi Garden Estate, Chandivali, Powai, Andheri East, Mumbai-400072
2) Petrodia Engineering International Pvt Ltd
167A, Raja Dinendra Street, 1st Floor, Fariapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal-700004
Consultivo is a management advisory and consulting firm helping global businesses in the areas of Sustainability, Business Excellence & Risk Management – both in strategic and operational level.
Consultivo offer 100 plus solutions in sustainability across the value chain.
We believe that consulting is more than providing advice. We provide solutions. Our management consulting practice is a combination of two broad types: strategy and operations in the areas of sustainability, risk management and business excellence.
Safety Consulting Solutions
Customized Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) solutions specific to your organization’s OHS risk profile
Social Consulting Solutions
Complete range of services in the Social Responsibility, Social Governance, Human Rights, Disclosures and Communications
Environmental Consulting Solutions
Consulting support for the prevention of pollution, conservation of water, use of energy, and waste management.
People Advisory Solutions
We support the process of enhancing people effectiveness and improving business performance.
ICC Green Biz Quiz 2016
Management Systems & Business Excellence
Implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, Business Process Reengineering
Safety Consulting Solutions
Consultivo is one of the leading Independent third-party safety audit companies. Our safety audits are considered as a management tool and being conducted by competent Safety Auditors. The audit identifies the areas of strength & weakness and provides a structured approach to continual improvement.
Our quantified assessments are used by global organizations to benchmark their safety management system against international best practices and country legal requirements. Consultivo is an IFC (World Bank Group) Approved Independent Consultant.
2, Rabindranath Tagore Rd, Dakshineswar, Kolkata, West Bengal-700076View Brochure